1. The guest registration card should be filled out and signed by the guest at time of check in.
2. The guest are required to submit their valid identity card which is issued by Nepal government i.e. (Voter identity card, photo debit card/credit card, passport etc.)
3. Smoking is not allowed in Non-smoking zone.
4. The Bills must be paid either cash, debit/credit card and company cheques are accepted.
5. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by their guests or any person whom they are responsible.
6. The guest should give order for dinner prior 7:00 pm in the evening.
7. The guest are required to deposit 60 % of advance of total estimated amount of bill at the time of check in at the reception counter and deduction is made on final transaction.
8. The guest are not allowed to make a loud noise which harms other guest as well as neighbors.
9. Guest’s Belongings
Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out from the hotel premises and before going to bed.
The Management will not for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room.
10. Hazardous Goods
Bringing goods and / or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited goods and / or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited.
The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management , its other guests , invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests’ own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.
Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
11. Management’s Rights
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith , Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her.
12. Relation between Management and Guest
Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
Government rules and regulations and application of laws
Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
13. Photographs and Video’s
Using photographs and video’s taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
Check out time is 12 Noon, please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.